Our team regularly updates it with new models that may interest you if you are searching for the best subwoofers under 300 available today. Our reviewers carefully select the products and test them for you as well, so you will get only the best images no matter how big or small your needs may be. The list of the top 15 best subwoofers under 300 on this page will surely help you to choose properly. Let’s jump right into the reviews of the top ten products without wasting any more time.
The list of the top 15 subwoofers under 300 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab the best one. Without spending much time, let’s start with the list of top 15 product’s reviews right now.
Your business will stand out from your competition with these top-rated subwoofers under 300. We are confident that these products will be among our most popular items as they boast an average rating of over 4 stars after over 1200+ customer reviews.
Choosing the cheap subwoofers under 300 can be difficult since there is a variety to select from. Here are our top 15 recommendations! Whether you’re looking for something specific or just want to know how to choose between different styles, read on:
Top 15 List of Best subwoofers under 300 is given below
If you are looking for a subwoofers under 300 to motivate your workout, make sure that it can withstand vigorous activity. The best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers were analyzed in order to determine which ones would be most suitable; we took into account factors such as ease of use or weight capacity!
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the affordable subwoofers under 300. We chose a high-quality product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, and filtered more than 100+ products to give this list its punch!
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room.Mounting Type: Floor Standing
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- 5/8" MDF Construction.Impedance: 2 ohm.Power source type:Corded Electric.Speaker size:12 inches
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- 12" high excursion spun-copper Imp woofer
- 29 hertz – 120 hertz +/- 3 dB
- 400 watt
- Max acoustic output 116dB
- Bass-reflex via rear firing port. Amplifier power (control/peak): 200 watts/400 watts
- 10" front-firing spun-copper IMG woofer
- All-digital amplifier with 300 watts peak power
- Volume low pass crossover and phase control
- Line level LFE RCA inputs for maximum receiver compatibility
- Dimensions 14 5" x 12 5" x 16 4"
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround delivers smooth low-frequency transients.
- 100W Class AB amplifier (50W RMS) gives robust output with minimal distortion.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Input gain control gives -30 dB to +6 dB of continuously variable output.
- Continuously variable lowpass filter keeps resonances in the 50 Hz to 130 Hz range.
- 10-Inch Dual 4-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 400 Watts | RMS Power: 200 Watts
- 2" BASV Premium Voice Coil | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
- High Strength Pressed Paper Cone and Foam Surround
- Frequency Response Range: 28 Hz - 325 Hz | Sensitivity: 84.4 dB
- Peak Power: 1, 600 Watts RMS Power: 800 watts
- 2.6" (65.5mm) dual 4-ohm high temperature 4-layer copper Voice Coil
- Powerful high flux ferrite motor with advanced air Flow Cooling Design Fs: 34 Hz
- Engineered for incredibly deep, dynamic, and powerful bass Sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- High Roll Foam Surround stitched to competition Grade pressed paper cone
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 10” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12" Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17" High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17' 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3' 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17' 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17' 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder
- HOME THEATER POWERED SUBWOOFER - Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers dedicated Subwoofer Output. Save power with the added Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF feature
- 400 WATTS PEAK POWER - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 25 - 250 Hz with 97dB at 8ohm, Auto ON/OFF and 0 - 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 - 140 Hz Crossover control knobs
- 10 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with dual or single RCA dedicated Subwoofer output, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs. Use for home theater and surround sound systems
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by PSW10 powered subwoofer, 6 foot dual RCA cable, RCA "Y" adapter, instruction manual - Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 12.4" × 11.4" × 12.4" - NOT LFE Compatible
- English (Publication Language)
With our updated list of products, you’ll find only what matters most and are tailored towards meeting your needs as an individual.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
If you are looking for a high-quality subwoofers under 300 for any product, we have a solution for you. Please feel free to contact us if you need more information or feedback on these points! We will regularly update our listing of products to ensure it features only what matters most and is tailored to meet individual requirements.